- Fully functional EchoSeeker Tracker Module.
- Associated mounting hardware.
- Operator's manual
- High sensitivity Ultrasound receiver
Sophisticated front-end electronics filter out background and fire-scene noises, looking for only the desired frequency of Ultrasound.
- Easy to read LED bargraph
Indicates the relative strength of the received Ultrasound signal. User does NOT have to read numeric readout.
- Visible FREQUENCY indicators
Color-coded LEDs indicate the selected FREQUENCY of operation.
- ON/OFF button
Single button used to turn EchoSeeker ON and OFF. Also used to cycle between all three FREQUENCIES of operation.
- Functionally Intrinsically Safe
Designed to meet the requirements of UL913 for use in Class 1, Division 1, Group A, B, C and D Hazardous Locations, however, certification has not been sought at this time.
- Telescoping pole attachment
EchoSeeker has an integrated 1/4"-20 threaded insert for the 3500 pole mount accessory.