- Stand-alone Firefighter Beacon.
- Tethered activation clip.
- Mounting clasp to allow firefighter to attach Beacon to gear.
- Operator's manual
- Automatic ON/OFF
Firefighter does not have to remember to "turn on" the Beacon for proper operation.
- Dual Ultrasound transmitters
Used by Pathfinder™ Trackers™ for locating the distressed/disabled firefighter.
- High intensity, audible alarm
PASS-like alarm in excess of 95 dBA at 10 feet.
- Ultra-bright LED "strobes"
6 White, 6 Red, and 2 Green LEDs assist with locating a firefighter in low or high smoke conditions.
- Hibernate Mode
Allows a firefighter to place the beacon on the ground (for example during rehab) and temporarily turn it off without an activation clip. When the unit is picked up and/or moved, the motion sensor re-enables the beacon, placing it back into Monitor Mode.